Subject: Re: Need some tips!
From: [email-masked] (Dave Barnard)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 19:17:15 -0800

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

> You can even same some life here;
>
> I desperately need to import adobe Illustrator files (.AI), just the
> paths, into LW's modeler. Right now the *only* thing that can be imported
> in it are .lwo files.

If you're using Amiga/Mac...

Try saving as .eps and converting them with Pixel 3D Pro V2.0. You
may find that Aldus Freehand is better at saving out the .eps for
Pixel to read - I've tried several .eps files from Illustrator
none have worked, but several from Freehand have. I'm pretty sure
that Freehand will read Illustrator files. You could also try 
using Adobe Streamline to convert them to .dxf

Hope this helps...

>--- Dave ---<

[email-masked]